Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello Blogger!

I have just been freed from the oppressive and sexually bereft world of Wordpress.com

Whew!
Who knew a couple naughty pics and they would snatch your entire blog, your followers, your reader, everything- straight from under you!?

Well, here I am now to start anew. I can already tell I will be much more at home here and I hope to make as many friends/connections as I did at WP. I thought I would be sad to have to start all over, but I'm kind of excited. 

I would like to dedicate this blog to my Owner

So, here is a love letter




When I give myself to you
I give you all of me
That means something
There once was a girl who, who trusted no one
who hid from all
One who would die fighting
before she let anyone close
a girl who was an abandoned house with stale, empty rooms
florescent light
a lead bell ringing
a girl who had built a wall so high, she couldn’t see the sun
or remember a time when she had
There once was a girl who wasn’t a girl at all
she was a wrung out washcloth
a gutted animal
a dead language
There was a girl who didn’t know her name
who had never seen her face
and then
you touched her
like Beauty she awakened
and followed you, because she had nowhere else to go
stumbling and blind at first, she often fell
short
but you were patient, diligent and powerful
You saw an empty vessel and knew instinctively that it needed filling
you gave her desire
you gave her intent
You created in her a sense of purpose
a personal reprieve
and now that girl, who wasn’t a girl at all
kneels before you
complete
focused
unabridged
unimpaired
You took a girl who wasn’t a girl at all
and you made her
yours

xxxo

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new corner of Blogland!
    I have never used wordpress, and Blogger can be a bit of a bitch sometimes, but it behaves for the most part lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm happy to be here!
    You're right, it isn't exactly user-friendly
    But, I think I'm figuring out!
    Thanks for stopping by

    xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ya and welcome,

    Its a great community feel here so hopefully you will find it easier...and friendlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!
    So far so good!
    thanks for dropping in!
    xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome, we have had our own and recent dilemma with blogger but lets hopw that over now.
    L

    ReplyDelete