Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cock Worship

I am excited that in just 117 hours I will be reunited with my Owner.
And shortly thereafter reunited with his cock.
He will fuck me
beat me
humiliate me
make me a thing
a fucktoy
a hole
his toilet
his foot stool
his slave

I have been on orgasm restriction for weeks and I'm dying from anticipation
from want
from need

My imagination is going wild with the abuses I am craving
but the thing I want the most
is to worship his cock

to kiss and lick it's hardness
to travel down and tongue his asshole
to cup his balls in my mouth
to have him push my head firmly downwards so I am forced to open my throat and literally swallow his head
to hear the frightening, sucking, animal sounds coming from my own mouth as he shoves his cock harder and deeper
to grip the meat on his thighs in excitement as I feel his balls tighten, his cock pulse
to exist in that moment with the sole purpose of bringing him pleasure
to extract my own pleasure from his excitement
to taste his warm, salty skin
to hear him utter "good girl" just before he explodes in my mouth allowing me to savor every last drop

and if I am lucky and extra good
perhaps I'll get to do it again

and again

xxxo



3 comments:

  1. MMMMmmmm, yes. I love cock worship too. And especially when I hear "good girl" or "thats my good pet".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!
    I am practically squirming in my seat with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete